Click here to access the final programme.
Click here to access the concurrent session presentation titles.
Programme highlights include:
- Dr Jim Campbell, Director of the World Health Organization’s Health Workforce Department and Executive Director, Global Health Workforce Alliance.
- Professor John Daly, Secretary General, WHO Collaborating Centres Global Network
- Professor Jim Buchan, Adjunct Professor at the University of Technology, Sydney, Australia, and Associate at the WHO European Observatory on Health Systems, and a Professor at Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh.
- Professor Mary Renfrew, Professor of Mother and Infant Health, Chair of the Lancet Series on Midwifery.
- Professor Patricia Davidson, Dean of Johns Hopkins School of Nursing
- Leaders from: the World Health Organisation HQ and six WHO Regions; Royal College of Nursing (UK); World Bank; International Council of Nurses, International Confederation of Midwives, Sigma Theta Tau International, GAPFON
- Closing Keynote: Professor Anne Marie Rafferty, Professor of Nursing Policy at Kings College London
Please click here to view the biographies and abstracts of the keynote speakers.
Please click here to view the biographies of the plenary panel "International Nursing & Midwifery responses to UHC, SGDs & HRH strategies".
Please click here to view the biographies of the nursing panel and click here to view the biographies of the midwifery panel.
Instructions for concurrent session presenters can be viewed here.
Instructions for poster presenters can be viewed here.